Sunday, November 26, 2017

New Character Gallery on the New Eirdon Books Website!

      

                            


Good morning!

I hope everyone is recovered from the Thanksgiving festivities, and that you all had a wonderful holiday!

I'm in the process of building a website for The Eirdon Books, with information about each book, upcoming releases, Postcards from Mordania and the author.

I've really enjoyed putting together character galleries, with various vintage photos that look like my version of the characters. There will be galleries for each book - at this point, Weaving Man and Love and Sacrifice have full fledged, interactive galleries. Not wanting spoilers for Eirdon, Book Three of The Prophecy Series, I'm holding off on publishing a gallery until the book is released this winter.

The Love and Sacrifice Gallery is posted and ready for visitors, as is the Weaving Man Gallery. If you should notice a character missing, just let me know!

Love and Sacrifice Gallery
.
Weaving Man Gallery

I'm planning on a few more pictures, particularly for Love and Sacrifice, including Menders with the short hair and his old man suit - but writing Eirdon comes first. I chink in work on the website when I go "dry" writing, then shift back as the ability to write more returns.

Enjoy! If you have ideas of how the characters look, feel free to post them in the comments here. If you have questions or comments, there is a contact form on the Author Page

I am planning to move this blog over to the website altogether and continue blogging from there. At this point you can see this blog (through Blogger) both at this web address and at http://www.eirdon.com. I'll let you know when the shift is made!

Updates, information about The Eirdon Books and more is available at https://www.facebook.com/TheEirdonBooks and https://www.facebook.com/eirdonbooks/.

6 comments:

  1. Honestly I picture Menders looking like Joseph Gordon Levitt! This link will give you an idea what i'm talking about. Just add white eyes and that's my Menders

    http://www.zimbio.com/Long-Haired+Dudes+Get+All+the+Ladies/articles/mK9JzJ1Fv6u/Joseph+Gordon+Levitt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ, what a great Menders! Very close to how I originally saw him, though as the character grew over the ten years I've worked on the books, he began to hearken more to his Thrun genetic heritage! Well spotted!

      Delete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Destra World Books Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Teddy bear book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Publisher

    ReplyDelete